S4TJ Committee on
Advancing Trans and Intersex Studies in Academia
NEWS & UPDATES
|Jackie Tabor, Indiana University|
Megan Nanney, Virginia Tech
|Anima Adjepong, Chris Barcelos, Anne Marie Champagne, Emmanuel David, James Joseph Dean,|
Vicky Demos, Xan Nowakowski, Jacob Alden Sargent
|Visit our Blog
- #TransJusticeSyllabus – continue to develop it; publish it online; publicize to sociologists, trans studies scholars, and the public.
- Continue to develop and publicize compendium of trans and intersex studies resources.
- Trans and intersex studies peer-reviewers – continue to recruit potential peer reviewers; allow mechanism for continuous sign-up; share list with journal editors; find a way to keep list accessible and updated for the long-term.
- Online professional development portal – develop, launch, and publicize online portal for trans and intersex studies scholars. Include funding, research, teaching, training, and networking opportunities for trans and intersex studies scholars.
- Address sociological research that advances work that is hostile toward or exclusive of trans, non-binary, and/or intersex individuals.